07775 797889
01248 410248


Booking Terms & Conditions

Plas Lligwy Cottages

The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings for Plas Lligwy Cottages. Please read them carefully.

  • The individual must be over 18 years old when you book a holiday at Plas Lligwy Cottages.
  • The number of people staying at each cottage must not exceed the number of available beds
  • Booking periods start at 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and end at 10.00 am on the day of departure.
  • When booking a holiday at Plas Lligwy Cottages, you agree to keep the accommodation clean and tidy, and leave the property in the condition found on arrival. You are responsible for the costs of any breakages or damage to the property which are caused by you or your party.


  • At the time of booking a cottage at Plas Lligwy Farm, you will be required to pay a booking deposit equal to 30% of the holiday price. The remaining 70% of the holiday price must be paid six weeks before the arrival date.
  • For bookings made less than six weeks before the arrival date, payment in full is due immediately.
  • In the event of a cancellation, we will do our best to re-let the accommodation. If successful we will refund your deposit. However, if we are unable to re-let the property and notice of the cancellation was received more than six weeks prior to the arrival date, only the deposit is forfeited. If cancellations are made with less than six weeks notice prior to arrival, the total cost of the holiday is forfeited. As a result, holiday insurance is recommended.


  • We do allow one well behaved dog in Bear's Cottage, charge is £15/week. No pets are allowed in our other cottages.

Plas Lligwy Holiday Cottages

Moelfre, Isle of Anglesey

North Wales, LL72 8NH

01248 410248




Booking terms

Privacy Policy

Like us on facebook

Plas Lligwy Cottages 2022

Website by WiSS